Re: RPM Chicagoland News

Tom Madden

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 09:43 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

That's very optimistic of him. I hope he's right. Personally, I think 2020 is over.
Plan to have fun in 2021 instead! Think of all the fresh models we'll see in 2021 !
As as far as I know it's planned as a one day (Saturday) local meet with setup on Friday evening - the building isn't accessible until 4 pm. Don't think they expect anyone to travel a long distance to it, if traveling is even wise by then. The Sheraton - Lisle would rather do weddings on Saturdays than conventions so they've priced themselves out of range for meets like ours. And since the contract was up after last years meet, the Sheraton had already scheduled events for the weekend we would have been using this year. The virus changes everything of course, and I agree with Tim and Dick.

Tom Madden

On 3/27/2020 6:03 AM, Jeremy Dummler wrote:

We are excited to share that Frank Hodina has found a new location for RPM Chicagoland! The event will be held on Friday evening, October 30 and during the day on Saturday, October 31 at the Northern Illinois University Naperville Conference Center in Naperville, Illinois. Registration and event details will be coming soon to the website. Updates will also be posted on the RPM Chicagoland Facebook page as we make preparations for the 27th RPM Chicagoland event.

The RPM Chicagoland Team

Sterling, Massachusetts