:-)
sent from solitary
mel perry

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 3:04 PM Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:
Mel,

No. It proceeded the X29. These, as discussed earlier in this thread, are the NYC "USRA" steel boxcars.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of mel perry <clipper841@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:34 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Westerfield NB box car

out of curiousity, is this car a derivative
of the X29?
thanks
sent from solitary
:-)
mel perry

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 11:37 AM Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:
I won a Westerfield NB box car as a door prize at CCB. Started on the kit this morning. Beautiful one piece body model BTW. Chances of seeing one of these cars around here are slim to none.There's plenty of info on NYC cars in the history sheets supplied. Don't know just how close this model is to them, but I'm guess it's the same.  I model 48-50 so I'm guessing  the NYC roofs were replaced? The Hannibal Connecting had the same cars as the NB. 'Might' be a better chance of seeing one of those here? Can I do a NYC car with a flat panel roof and three panel door?
Thanks,
CW Propst