Re: What ARE these ???

Pierre Oliver

Air hose brackets

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 2020-03-30 4:08 p.m., Schuyler Larrabee via Groups.Io wrote:

I hate to admit this, but in the course of doing some deep cleaning and rearranging of my workbench and supplies, I came across this sprue of small parts.  I have no idea what they are.  Realizing that I provided nothing in the photo to give a scale reference, I measure them to be pretty much exactly ¼” long.

Evidently I knew what they were for at one time – two have been cut off and presumably mounted somewhere on a steam era freight car, no doubt.

Identification sought.

Schuyler