Sunshine B&O O-59A gondola

Richard Remiarz

I just finished assembling a Sunshine O-59A gondola.  Next up is the paint shop.  Thank you Ed a Hawkins for the article in RPC volume 23 on the Bethlehem gondolas.  The instructions only had a single small photo of the prototype.  The article was invaluable while assembling the kit.

As long as we are sheltering in place, might as well work on the stash of resin kits.  Next up, a Speedwitch NP 50’ boxcar.

Sincerely,
Rich Remiarz
Vadnais Heights, MN

On Apr 1, 2020, at 6:34 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Several modelers shared their hobby progress over a couple of days last week on a few discussion lists. As recent RPM events have been canceled or postponed, these posts were pulled onto the latest blog post to inspire readers to build and create.

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy