Re: NRC flat end steel 40' reefers

Tim O'Connor

hmmm...

On 4/1/2020 5:14 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:
Hello-

I have a composite kit made and sold by Stan Rydarowicz. The kit uses an Intermountain kit of a 40' steel ice bunker reefer with swinging doors. The Intermountain white kit box is labeled "RESIN PARTS NRC 18500-19499 Flat End"; the label positioned over the IM kit label. The Kit has rather brief generic instructions that covers actually a kit with new resin sides, which this one doesn't, but does have a twin raised panel resin roof and a pair of flat riveted ends. There is also a fairly nice plastic Apex style of running board with see-through detail. All of the Intermountain kit parts seem to be present.

My curiosity is compelling me to ask this group for the thoughts of how accurate of a kit for this class of 1000 reefers it is and if a good source of decals is available for it.

Thanks everyone,

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Sterling, Massachusetts