Re: Trainshed Cyclopedia Listing / Index

Bob Webber

Charlie... And all... After the emergency is passed contact irm s used book store.  2 baggage cars full of books... Including trainshed and original cyclopedias.   There was an index for it... I know he still had material to print, but it wasn't paying the bills.

Sent from BlueMail

On Apr 3, 2020, at 5:56 PM, Charlie Vlk <cvlk@...> wrote:
All-
On topic because these publications did contain a good bit of Steam Era
Freight Car information:
Does anyone know how many Trainshed Cyclopedia volumes were issued?
Right now I am trying to organize my library and I am filing the most
valuable softcover books and magazines into cardboard file holders and am
wondering if there were any issued beyond No. 90.
It looks like I am only missing seven from the first 16 and would like to
complete the series.
Thank you,
Charlie