Re: Anyone Want A First Generation SFRD Mechanical Reefer?

Tim O'Connor

Then I respectively submit that would be a poor choice for a small model railroad vendor
to try and bring out in RTR plastic. There are much better (easier to sell) choices. But
the pre-1960 world of freight cars has better coverage than the post-1960 world. Think of
it - 1900 to 1960 is STMFC, and we have now reached the 60th post-1960 year! :-)

Tim O'

On 4/5/2020 1:19 PM, Bob Chaparro via groups.io wrote:
Yes, this is similar to the previous poll I did.
And at the time my friend/contact worked for a different manufacturer and had the project on the table for approval. Then he and a number of others working in the model railroad division of this unnamed company were abruptly fired.
He is now with other company and they are looking to expand their offerings.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA
--
*Tim O'Connor*