Re: Model brake component size comparison to prototype

Tony Thompson

I wrote:
  Richard Hendrickson did the same to get some durable bracket-mount grabs. I still have a couple dozen of his parts, very nice brass. Don't know what reject rate occurred.
Dennis Storzek replied:
Those may well be my parts, I intended to sell part of the run to recoup some of my cost, but when Richard heard about it, he bought all I wanted to sell.

          Likely true. He described the process by which they were made, but didn't ever say, that I recall, that HE had gotten it done.
          The parts are lovely. I am slowly using them.

Tony Thompson