From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of earlyrail
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 6:57 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Meat reefers

4 locations of 1000 or more. Local butchers/meat shows?

Could very well be a branch with a meat "route car" that ran once a week

Works like a LCL car, kept in the train an offloaded only to specified buyers.

This could have been at the end of a route that  started on the main line.

I have CGW documents that show some route cars took 3 days to complete their route.

Howard arner