I can sit for hours reviewing images of the Pittsburgh City Photographer collection on the Historic Pittsburgh site. You can see a city transform over time with small and large public works.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On April 10, 2020 at 6:46 AM "Gatwood, Elden J SAD " <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Yeah, I love that area.  The fact that it hosted SO many different freight cars is a real draw.

Elden Gatwood

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Soderblom
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:08 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Pittsburgh photos

Thanks so much; there are so many scenes that beg to be simulated in scale.  I wouldn’t care to do the Russian Orthodox church, but there are all those lovely details: the combination of concrete and stone walls; the general grunge; the excavation in the brick-paved street; the (almost) 3-way street turnout, but not with girder rail; the riverside scenes.

David Soderblom

Baltimore MD USA

drs@..., 410-338-4543