From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:27 AM
To: bbfcl@groups.io; mfcl@groups.io; RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Hooker Chemical, Tacoma

Jeff Helm pointed out this SPECTACULAR industrial photo from the 1960's but the Hooker Chemical plant here was built in the 1940's and lasted through the 1990's (at least that long) so I thought it is worth sharing around. If my stupid mail program truncates the long URL you'll have to paste it back together to see it in your browser. :-\:-)

cdm17061.contentdm.oclc.org/utils/ajaxhelper/?CISOROOT=p17061coll21&CISOPTR=32743&action=2&DMSCALE=100&DMWIDTH=2848&DMHEIGHT=2210

On 4/8/2020 3:05 PM, Jeff Helm wrote:
Found the online photos, at the Tacoma Public Library digital collections. Some interesting links:
First two are the caustic tank car.

http://cdm17061.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/singleitem/collection/p17061col
l21/id/32346/rec/81
http://cdm17061.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/singleitem/collection/p17061col