Re: Hooker Chemical, Tacoma

Tim O'Connor

This huge industrial area of Tacoma is the Tidal Flats - directly connected to Puget Sound.
There is fresh water too, but these waters flow back & forth with the tide. This is now the
location of a huge international container port.

On 4/10/2020 12:41 PM, Patrick Wade wrote:
Regarding the opposite river bank. I think that those are winter moorings for power boats. They drive in and are individually lifted out of the water for winter storage in their own garage. I am guessing that to leave them in the water might result in ice damage to the hulls.

Pat Wade
Santa Barbara, CA
--
*Tim O'Connor*