Re: FW: [RealSTMFC] BAR 7000-series reefers

Tim O'Connor

Schuyler

That could be mistaken - Someone must have told me the cars were built by
Mount Vernon Car (MVC) but Pacific Car & Foundry is mentioned in the article,
so the MVC should be stricken. Also the 1952 date may be wrong - blowing up
the image the number could be 53, not 52.

Tim

On 4/10/2020 1:08 PM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

MVC?  What does that mean?  Built ’52?

Schuyler