From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Smith
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 6:30 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Hooker Chemical, Tacoma

Really Don?

Try the S,S, Jeremiah O'Brien 😉  https://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org

There is one on each coast. Indeed each of these ships struggles, because they are now approaching 80 years old, and a ship build in 7 days was never designed to last that long.  Not to mention ANY ship requires significant ongoing investment (def of "boat" - "a hole into the water into which you pour money")

So no, no east/west bias to be seen here.

Regards,

Bruce