From: Donald B. Valentine via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 7:13 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Hooker Chemical, Tacoma

     What a shame to cut up the Liberty Ships. I gather there was no interest on the Left Coast to restore one
as has been done on the East Coast with the John W. Brown out of Baltimore on which crusies are offered or
even just tours such as on the DDE USS Slater in Albany, NY or the USS Kidd in Baton Rouge, LA. IIRC there
is also a WW II flat top in NYC.

Cordially, Don Valentine