Re: Adding some color to the fright car roster UP #57068

John Barry

Fenton,

That's a scary good build. Don't you just hate the spell checker? Your subject line is Freudian......

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

PO Box 44736
Washington, DC 20026-4736

On Saturday, April 11, 2020, 09:09:21 AM EDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Thanks for the nice comments Mark and everyone
Fenton

On Apr 11, 2020, at 9:06 AM, Srrfan1401 <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Mark, you will have to wait for Kadee to open back up after the virus subsided. Then call them and ask for Sam and he will sell you some. They are excellent and come in one piece, wheel and stem altogether
Fenton

On Apr 11, 2020, at 2:54 AM, mvlandsw <mvlandsw@...> wrote:

Nice job on the car Fenton. Where did you get the Kadee brake wheel? I can't find it on their site. I wonder if making that part means a flatcar model is in the works.

Mark Vinski