Re: Adding some color to the fright car roster UP #57068

Ryan Mendell

Looks great Fenton.  I have one of these in my stash and a set of Teds decals.  Did you add any weights or is the car weight ok out of the box?

Ryan

On Apr 10, 2020, at 1:59 PM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

In an effort to add more color to my fleet I have revised a P2K flat car from black to the UP.  I have liked this car since I saw Bob Smaus version in MR a few years ago.  Then Ted's vol IV of Prototype Railroad Modeling highlighted these cars so off I went.  I modeled this as a 1951 repaint so no white lettering and used Ted's excellent decals.
This is my first use of the new Kadee flat car brake wheel and stem.  It is excellent and I highly recommend it.
I didn't put this on the resin builder site as it is a plastic car. Not sure where it goes, so here I am

Attachments: