Recommendations: two Wilson & MRRX Mather RC RTR meat reefers

Andy Carlson

I just checked out Mather meat reefers on Ebay after my Mather post just minutes ago. There are a good number of both Red Caboose RTR and kits offered, almost all at much less expense than mine. I recommend going to ebay first. I don't mind keeping my two reefers! Stay safe, everyone.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Saturday, April 11, 2020, 9:22:32 AM PDT, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

Hello-
I have two Red Caboose factory assembled HO Mather meat reefers offered for sale.

RC RR-31009-5 Wilson Car Lines; WCLX 7532
RC RR-31001-5 Mather orange lease car MRRX 2684

Priced at $35 each, shipping included to the US. These are new, in never been opened packaging. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is accepted. Contact me off-list (Please) at <midcentury@...> for details.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson   Ojai CA
_._,_.

_._,_._,_