Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

spsalso

I'm going through my Rapido pre-orders, and trimming those that look like they might have problems.

I just examined the photo Rapido has posted:

https://rapidotrains.com/products/ho-scale/freight-cars/ho-scale-usra-double-sheathed-wood-boxcar

here's an enlargement:

https://rapidotrains.com/sites/default/files/dlw.jpg

I noticed that the rungs of the corner ladders line up towards the top, but they become more out of alignment as they go towards the bottom.  We all know that's a BIG no-no.  Before I cancel, I thought I'd ask if anyone has heard that this will be corrected in the final product.  I DO want these.  I've ordered 16.  But I surely don't want to have to deal with fixing that ladder alignment.

Anyone know?

Ed

Edward Sutorik