Re: Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Robert kirkham

Putting aside thoughts about accurate modelling, it looks to me as if straight (not drop) grabs in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th from bottom positions on the side would remedy the problem.

Rob

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of spsalso via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:23 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Randy,

I have not checked with Rapido.  I thought that perhaps something so obvious would have already been discussed here, and I had missed it.

Assuming that turns out to be true, based on yours and any other responses, I will indeed message Rapido on the matter.

I was very impressed when they dumped the cast plastic grabs on the NP box, and replaced them with wire.

Ed

Edward Sutorik