Re: Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Amen. Not happy about no FBs to go with my MP FPA/FA-2s.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Apr 11, 2020, at 10:23 PM, spsalso via groups.io <Edwardsutorik@...> wrote:

I probably have $1000 worth of Rapido Alcos at my local shop, waiting to be picked up.  And I am not looking forward to the conversation about those.

I suspect "waiting it out" is something I will not want to do.  Again.

I will write to Rapido on Monday, and try to get an answer on this.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 07:51 PM, bill woelfel wrote:
The Rapido newsletter dated April 3rd says the cars should be here sometime in May so I guess they they have left the factory already. There is a pic of an SP&S car and the ladders/grabs match. The car pictured  on the website is a DL&W car and  the grabs are out of line. I've got some on order also (ATSF) and just gonna wait it out.   Bill W