Re: Painting brass

Tim O'Connor

Painting brass with PRIMER is NECESSARY when using Accupaint on brass. Simple as that.

But when I use Scalecoat I, it's not necessary. Unless I do it for COLOR reasons (such
as a light color primer under Daylight Red or Daylight Orange).

I painted this car with SC-I, baked it, and applied CDS dry transfers.

By the way, those W&R sprung trucks have FIVE SPRINGS in each sideframe! Ask me how I
know! :-D

On 4/11/2020 10:26 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:
Tim O'Connor can tell you that George Bishop received his California supplied paint in 1 gallon buckets, 4 to a card board box, stacked together on wooden pallets.

I have way too much time.....
-Andy Carlson   Ojai CA

On Saturday, April 11, 2020, 6:22:28 PM PDT, Donald B. Valentine via groups.io <riverman_vt@...> wrote:
.....5 gallon cans from California.....