From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Doug Paasch <drpaasch@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 9:39 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Utah Coal Route steel gons in log service

Thanks Claus!  Awesome picture, and with the unloading crane with tongs, too.  I will be modeling log dumps on my layout and this photo will be a great reference on how log loads were secured in gondolas and type of crane used to unload them.

Doug Paasch

On Apr 11, 2020 1:59 PM, "Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)" <claus@...> wrote:
Hi List Members,

A nice view of Utah Coal Route steel gons in log service...

Additional image data can be found at the link below...

Enjoy

Claus Schlund