Re: Rocket Express Stock Car

Paul Doggett

Clark

That’s a great looking addition to your already fine fleet of resin freight cars.
Paul Doggett.    England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 13 Apr 2020, at 14:15, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

Just finished the Rocket Express stock car kit. Beautiful castings, very complete kit. Everything needed except couplers for obvious reasons. Even had a length of chain for the brake rigging and formed cut levers. I mixed Scalecoat box car red and Oxide red ~50/50. Weathering is mostly colored pencils with Pan Pastels to blend. My only issue with the kit was the laser cut running boards are very fragile. I ended up replacing the laterals with other resin kit leftovers.
CW Propst

Attachments: