Re: Rapido diesel accuracy was RE: [RealSTMFC] Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Schuyler Larrabee

What can I say?  My O(our) experience was different.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of spsalso via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: Rapido diesel accuracy was RE: [RealSTMFC] Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Schuyler,

But, you see, I DID get in touch with Rapido.  I sent information to both Gareth and Bill, and they responded.  I came up with numerous photos, including ones I bought just for the purpose.  I offered opinions--informed opinions.

I think I made it clear that I would do everything I could to ensure the SP&S models were accurate.  One could at least imply that to be the case, if one thought about the amount of time I put in doing research.  I never once blew them off.  I never ignored a question.  I always tried to back up my statements with evidence.

So.  It is NOT in part "because".

They had everything they needed.

Ed

Edward Sutorik