From: Lloyd Keyser <lloydkeyser@...>
To: main <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 13, 2020 10:09 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Question re: Lidgerwoods

There is an excellent  full page article on the C&NW Lidgerwood car pulling a ten wheeler backwards at the 40th Street shops in Chicago. The brake shoes are replaced with cutters to reshape the tire back into the proper contour without  having to use a drop pit. The article has two pictures and drawings of the cutters. I cannot scan so it is on page 42 of Volume II C&NW in Color by Lloyd Keyser published by Morning Sun.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 7:48 PM Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote: