From: bill woelfel via groups.io <bwoelfeljr@...>
To: main <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Thats not really a wrecker, looks more like a locomotive crane for handling material, note the long, non solid  boom. This may have been all that was available at the time, but still..........

I operated cranes like this at my brief tenure on the C&NW  Proviso, Il. in the 70's.  Never tried to lift a car.    Bill W