Re: Question re: Lidgerwoods

greg kennelly

The late Bill Hewlett was an avid modeller of the Pacific Great Eastern and a prolific photographer.  In the mid-1960s he became the first member of the Pacific Northwest Region of the NMRA to earn the Master Model Railroader designation (#18).  His collection of PGE photographs is the property of the 7th Division, PNR, NMRA (Canada) and the current Superintendent, John Martin, has given me permission to post the attached photo of Bill's, showing PGE X-152, a Lidgerwood skidder.  The photo was taken on Canada Day, July 1, 1958 at Squamish, BC.  If anyone would like a larger copy of this, contact me off-list please.  Hope the image comes through.

Cheers,
Greg Kennelly

https://www.avg.com