Re: GM&O and A&WP colors

Tim O'Connor

Ben, what is so funny about the PRR decals?

On 4/14/2020 7:04 PM, Benjamin Hom wrote:
George Courtney wrote:
"My curiosity on Georgia Gondola is also aroused.  I respect Bill Welch's research but noted that Tichy decals show a black gondola.  I presume the difference is either two different time periods or different paint colors for different classes of Georgia gondolas.  I''m wanting to do a black gondola and saw the Tichy decals as a possible choice."

If you're taking a Tichy lettering diagram as gospel, I know a Nigerian prince that needs some help handling cash.  Behold these howlers:

Ben Hom

Sterling, Massachusetts