Re: Speaking of decals

Bob Chapman

Re K4 decals --

I recently ordered four boxcar sets, and was amazed to see them in my mailbox in three days. They catalog a huge variety of roadnames, including some real oddballs most of us would not have on our shopping list. Very tempting to come up with projects that might use a few of them.

Based on experience so far, I'd rate them as very good. Things seem to be the right size and font. Not up to thoroughness standard of Speedwitch's (but how many are?!). The film is reasonably thin.

When it comes time to order decals for the next round of projects, they will be high on my consider list.

Bob Chapman