Re: FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Nelson Moyer

Farmall decals came up over a year ago, and I think Tony Koester was working with someone to bring them back. I haven’t heard anything since then. Perhaps Tony will give us an update? I have twelve tractors waiting H Decals.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:51 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Someone in the past couple of days asked if there had been any decals made for the Farmall tractors.  Indeed there has been.  They were done by

the now maligned Oddball Decals.  The set number is 87-563.  I have a set to use on my Sunshine tractor kit.  Hopefully I will get to it in this lifetime.

Bill Pardie