From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: 4/15/20 2:15 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Bill the thing that has me stumped is how to efficiently paint the
tractor wheels and still get all that detail with hubs.

On 4/15/2020 6:52 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

Farmall decals came up over a year ago, and I think Tony Koester was working with someone to bring them back. I haven’t heard anything since then. Perhaps Tony will give us an update? I have twelve tractors waiting H Decals.

Nelson Moyer