Re: FARMALL TRACTOR loads

Bob Webber

Some examples - sorry for quality - these are just grabs...but give you some ideas.

At 08:13 AM 4/17/2020, you wrote:
Gents,
     Just a question on load orientation of the tractors, I recall perhaps 30-years ago seeing a modeled flatcar load of tractors with them set on the deck at an angle and side by each. Just wondering if this was at all a common loading practice at one time? I'm doing a load of 6 Farmalls in S scale and the tractors seem to be a better fit if loaded this way. Have a second car of John Deeres as well. All of these tractors were nicely detailed except had plastic "blobs" for steering wheels, which I replaced with etched wheels from Tractor Fab.
     Bud Rindfleisch

Bob Webber