Tractor loads

O Fenton Wells

Well here are a few shots that I took in September of 1963.  I was stationed in Charleston SC and my wife was living in Conway in an apartment at her Grandmothers house.  I was home on weekend liberty and was taking photos of the local RR scene.  Hindsight being what it is can you believe these are the photos I got.  Where was my head? I didn't know then (age 20) that I'd be a prototype modeler someday).  So I missed the cool shots of the IC flat being unloaded at the depot.  My bad but here are a few of what I did get.
Fenton