Re: FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Allan Smith

I believe they are the Life Like Red farm tractors. They are very similar to the Farmall Tractors, but you would have to paint and decal them. They are listed on Ebay in sets of three per package.

Al Smith
Sonora CA

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 03:03:36 PM PDT, Charles Peck <lnnrr152@...> wrote:

I see that Walthers has some sort of red farm tractor.  Not being well-informed,
I cannot identify the brand or type, only the color.  They do not appear to have
any brand markings on them.
Can someone identify the brand and model of these?
Chuck Peck

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 5:32 PM Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:
All I could offer is that John Deere has a plant just across the river from Davenport, IA which MIGHT have influenced Iowa farmers?

Allen Cain