Re: FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Chuck,

I presume you are talking about this puppy: https://www.walthers.com/farm-tractor-2-pack-assembled-red . Definitely a Farmall, by the Lowey-design grill and the swoosh above the engine. I don't know enough about tractors to say is this an accurate model, and if so, what series it is from.

Curiously, or perhaps not so curiously knowing Walthers, the also offer the same tractor in green: https://www.walthers.com/farm-tractor-2-pack-assembled-green .

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 6:03 PM Charles Peck <lnnrr152@...> wrote:
I see that Walthers has some sort of red farm tractor.  Not being well-informed,
I cannot identify the brand or type, only the color.  They do not appear to have
any brand markings on them.
Can someone identify the brand and model of these?
Chuck Peck

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 5:32 PM Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:
All I could offer is that John Deere has a plant just across the river from Davenport, IA which MIGHT have influenced Iowa farmers?

Allen Cain