Re: FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Jim Ogden

What I remember back in Louisiana was even in the 1970s was a lot depended on the local dealer, their mechanics, how quickly could you get parts, and how easy it was to get credit. By that time manufacturers were taking over the finance operations for buying tractors but it varied from town by town Still some families were loyal IH owners while others were John Deere fanatics ever since they retired their mules for Johnny Poppers. Like a Ford vs. Chevy thing.

I’d look in city directories and see who the local dealers were.

I think a commercial decal set with all sorts of IH/McCormick Deering, J.I. Case, Ford, and Massy Ferguson logos would be great to have

Jim Ogden