Re: Boxcar Interior Door Color

Bob Webber

Even on otw clean cars too.  For obvious reasons.   In the fwiw department, the standard steel car stenciling drawings show all those areas... Inside eaves, doors, reservoirs, trucks, etc.

Sent from BlueMail

On Apr 17, 2020, at 4:25 PM, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:
Schuyler Larrabee  wrote:

. . . but we need to speak to you about those trucks and the markings on the air reservoirs . . .

    I only do the reservoir lettering when the reservoir is pretty visible, and not always even then -- on the foundation that prototype photos usually show reservoirs VERY dirty and all but impossible to discern lettering.

Tony Thompson