Re: FARMALL TRACTOR DECALS

Dennis Storzek

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 08:47 AM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:
The tractors in question are probably very small garden tractors in 1:64, but are about the same size as most HO scale models. From the features like the grill, red color, and some VERY tiny graphics above the motor , I think they represent a small Farmall. The two I own have wide front axles, and the body is offset to the left (from the driver's position), while the seat and steering wheel are on the right side of the body.
That offset body with the steering column running past the right side of the hood is the hallmark of the Farmall "Cub", which was sold as a light duty tractor for plowing the garden etc. Too bad they are not HO scale or else they would be a viable flatcar load, although it would take a LOT of tractors.

Dennis Storzek