Re: Boiler Load On Flat Car (Multiscale Digital Boilers)

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

   Who was the firm that offered similar boilers but I believe they were sectional and for ships? Was it
Bruce Smith that posted photos of such a boiler as a flat car load some years ago? Those I could
easily justify here as opposed to an industrial boiler from a mid-western manufacturer. I believe it
was Alco that supplied ship boiler that passed through Vermont via a somewhat circuitous route to
Bath Iron Works in Bath, Me to be used in the destroyers they built during WW II.

Cordially, Don Valentine