General American two dome tank car GATX 810

Lester Breuer

After putting off the build of Southern Car & Foundry GATX two dome tank car, I finally build it.  I ended up lettering it GATX 810.  If you are interested in the build of this tank car including addition of parts not in the kit and handrails using a method not in the kit instructions, photos and writeup of the build process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer