From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Flat Car Load

If you were shipping it on the ERIE, you’d have a chance, but even so that’s pretty wide.

The ERIE was originally built to 6’-0” gauge, so the clearances were set early on very wide.  Throughout it’s history, it was well known for being able to handle oversize shipments.

But typically, on most roads, I’d say that could only go as a very special movement.

Schuyler