Re: Walthers 40' gon

Tim O'Connor

Rodger-Hart gondolas were center dump cars mostly used for sand and stone and railroads
bought them for maintenance of way. But I think there was more than one style, so you'd
have to research your prototype.

On 4/21/2020 11:40 PM, Hugh Guillaume via groups.io wrote:
Is there an actual prototype for Walthers 933-6859 40' gondola?  I did a search in the group files but did not find anything.  I have the unbuilt kit.  Not sure I really need it unless it can be built into something correct.  It is an undecorated kit.  Not sure I want to try tracking down decals for a model that does not represent a real prototype.
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*