REVISED spreadsheet of double wood sheathed box cars rebuilt to steel sheathing

Eric Lombard

 Hello, Folks...

The previous version was 40ft cars only. This revised version includes 50ft cars. A few inappropriate series have been removed  and a few that had been missed on the first pass have been added.. The count is now 365 series. Shall I make a calendar?
I would very much appreciate any feedback you might have to share.

Two versions of Excel are attached: so that those with older versions can open the file. If the native format seems not to work for you try using "Google Sheets" (Free app in Google browser). I have found that it produces a document faithful to the the original .xlsx format.

As before, enjoy or curse

Eric L
elombard@...