Re: Notes on Using Archer's Surface Detail Decals: From the Boys. . .

O Fenton Wells

The link wasn't correct.  You had to add a letter to the front of the link and paste it into your browser.  When correct id did take you to the STMFC site  Not sure I explained this correctly

Fenton

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM Sam Reynolds via groups.io <monon=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd