From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Reynolds via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:26 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Notes on Using Archer's Surface Detail Decals: From the Boys. . .

I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my end or not, but I’m no longer able to open the PDF file that was attached to Bill’s message. Now when I click on the attachment I’m sent directly to the RealSTMFC homepage. I can open other message attachments (such as attached photos), but not Bill’s. Anyone else having this problem? I’d like to open the file so that I can save it. Thanks!

Sam Reynolds