From: Kai Solvei <kai@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:24 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Evemodel HO flat cars

I couldn’t find that car, but old Norwegian boxcars used by the military (collapsible benches) had the marking “40 men or 8 horses” like this car built in 1899 and in traffic until 1960.
https://njk.no/kroderbanen-rullende-materiell/godsvogner/75-rullende-materiell/materiellpresentasjon-godsvogner/4769-g2-8121

By US standard a tiny car, 24 feet over the buffers, and would probably fit inside a US 40ft boxcar 😊

Kai Solvei
Norway