Re: B&O P-25D in HO

Jim Betz

Jim,

  Do you know why the decal film forms a 'shadow' around all of the
lettering?  Did you decal after the weathering of the areas where
the decals are?  Lighting?  (Some times decals will reflect a flash
when without that intensity of light you don't see them.)

  It is not obtrusive - I think it is a great looking car and would be
happy to be able to say "I did this" of that car.

  Does any one know what service cars like this one were most
likely used in?  I'm referring to the low bulkhead ends.
                                                                                        - Jim