Re: Kadee cars


Ron, Use Kadee #2100 Kadee PS-1 coupler replacement for the #58 coupler. The
coupler is part of the end sill and is attahed to the steps. The steps pull
out of the car with the underframe unattached and new steps with 58 coupler
slip into place. Tom Chenoweth

Join to automatically receive all group messages.