Re: Notice: InterMountain Parts Requests

A&Y Dave in MD

Could be new China supplier thing. Remember that happened last year (seems an age ago!).

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Apr 25, 2020, at 7:14 PM, Andy Miller <aslmmiller@...> wrote:

I wonder if this is just a pandemic thing or are they leaving the parts business forever.  My club use wheir wheels extensively.

Regards,

Andy Mller